Gather your supplies. You will need:
3. 1/4 tsp fine ground apricot seeds or pink of nutmeg
5. 2 teaspoons Bronze Mica
6. Small spritzer bottle filled with rubbing alcohol
1. Cut your soap base into 1/2 chunks. Put into a microwavable bowl or large measuring cup.
2. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Remove and check for lumps of soap. Stir away any small lumps while soap is hot.
3. Pour about a half of cup of hot soap in a small measuring cup; add mica and stir until mica is well incorporated. If there are any bits of mica floating spray with alcohol.
4. Add soap with mica into the larger batch of melted soap. Add apricot seeds or nutmeg,stir.
5. Add all of your fragrance and stir slowly until mixed well.
6. Pour into soap mold, use alcohol spritzer to spray away any bubbles. Let set for 6-8 hours.
7. Remove soap slab from mold and cut on lines.
Makes 8 4oz soaps.