A simple golden soap infused with olive oil and annetto seeds for a rich golden color. Simple to make, but makes an elegant soap bar.
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 oz of lemon grass fragrance oil
24 oz of olive oil melt and pour soap base
1. Pour your olive oil into a small saucepan and add your annatto seeds. Simmer your olive oil and seeds at a very low heat until warm. Turn off and let sit for 20 minutes.
2. Strain seeds out of olive oil mixture. You should have a deep reddish brown color, this color will dilute in your soap.
2. Cut up your melt and pour olive oil base into half inch cubes and put into a large glass microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds until all soap is melted. Stir until soap is melted if it still has large chunks, microwave in 15 second increments until melted.
3. Stir your colored olive oil into your olive oil soap base and slowly stir until olive oil is well incorporated.
4. Add your fragrance oil and stir well.
5. Pour into your molds and let cool completely.
6. Remove from mold and cut into bars on the scoring line.
Your skin will enjoy!